Signs of emotional maturity
1. You choose your words carefully before you respond.
2. You understand how you feel and can read that into others.
3. You forgive your parents.
4. You take feedback constructively instead of personally.
5. You understand that other people cant read your mind.
6. You admit when you are wrong and take responsibility.
7. You feel ok with being vulnerable.
8. You expose yourself to opposite points of views in order to grow.
9. You know when, who and how to ask for help.
10. You are aware of your limitations and biases.